Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catfish Biff's (W. 11th Ave, Columbus, OH, 43201--614-421-7421)

Remember when you lived on King ave. and partied until 4am six or seven nights a week? Down by 11th you had Appolo's, the other Gyro place in that building, Cluck-U, or Catfish for late-night mop-up duty--how times have changed. Regardless of what happened the night before I would try to catch the Catfish Biff's lunch special the next morning: two roni slices and a Dr. Pepper for $2.75. VALUE!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend they opened back up because the kids are back. This time we drove instead of walked. The picnic table is still there. Sluts are still sitting on the steps, QFM 96 is still blasting killer rock tunes, and that fucking idiot that was in my econ class is still the manager. It was a good time and the pizza is still pretty good. On a by-the-slice basis it is an incredible value.

We opted for an extra large pep pie. It doesn't need a review because the memories tasted better than the pizza. It merits your business. If you don't get drunk with young college students, start.

6 comments:

Doug said...

Biff's rules. Park Hall 98.

Glad to see you guys are letting Watson come along every once in a while too.

Anonymous said...

it's like i was almost there!

Anonymous said...

good drunk food: the LaBamba's of pizza!

Anonymous said...

I used to buy my smokes there. Steeb Hall, '99. My roommate bought me pity pizzas from there when I cashed in my student meal plan at the beginning of the quarter and blew all the money on a guitar with three humbuckers and drugs. Good shit.

Anonymous said...

many... many memories stumbling home and getting Biff's!

JD - Seibert Hall '85

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)